(published in the Official Gazette of 29 July 2003, General Series no. 174, ordinary supplement no. 123 / L).
- The law in question regulates the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations upon those who “process” information concerning other parties.
- The law in question defines as “processing” of data “any operation or set of operations, carried with or without the use of electronic means, regarding the maintenance of databases, preparation of spreadsheets, compilation of declarations of withholding agents limited to groups not related to employees or any group of employees, the collection, recording, organization, preservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database, compiling software and websites commissioned by your company, repair of computers and the data they contain, including the system password and protection and any other practice expressly provided for by the activities carried out by our company.”
- In relation to the items listed below, in which you may have a relationship with our company:
- contracts for the supply of tangible assets, intangible assets and services;
- business relationships and collaboration of any kind.
We inform you that the data related to your company and to your employees and agents are essential in order to initiate normal operations relating to typical relationships and therefore the provision of data is of a mandatory nature;
- Any refusal to provide data implies the impossibility to carry out the items listed in point 3;
- All data requested are obligatory. For processing purposes, we are aware of information that the Privacy Code defines as “sensitive”, as appropriate to detect health status, membership of trade unions, and religious and philosophical convictions. For all the aforementioned reasons we require express written consent for processing.
- The data will be treated primarily with electronic and computer instruments and stored on electronic media or on paper or on any other kind of medium that can be accessed only by the authorized personnel, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
- Data collected via the Internet: our company uses on its website tracking technologies for IP addresses and “cookies” in order to track visits to our site, in particular:
a) IP addresses: the IP addresses of all visitors who access our site are collected. The data collected are used for the management of the technical and administrative operations of our company, the diagnosis of any technical problems and to prevent hacking and misuse of the service.
b) Cookies: our Company uses the “Cookie” technology in order to improve the usability of the services offered, associating a “Cookie” to the connected visitor. “Cookies” are also used to determine the amount of traffic to our site and to track your profile during the process of ordering services, to calculate discounts and manage the promotions that may apply to your account. Visitors to the site may disable the “cookies” feature in their browser but in some cases this could cause malfunctions in the use of our site.
- Communication and dissemination of data: the data provided by you may be subject to communication and / or diffusion to give course to contractual relationships with our Company, for purposes connected to them, for purposes related to the provision of references, for commercial and promotional activities for the products of our Company; also they may be disclosed to:
- studio and / or company personnel responsible for processing for the management of the practice of the services required; the staff have been properly trained with regard to the security of personal data and the right to privacy.
- Financial Administration, the Tax Police, the Financial Police, the Department of Labour, and in general to all bodies involved in audits and checks on the regularity of the obligations referred to for the purposes indicated.
- Professional Associations and the Centri Autorizzati Assistenza Fiscale for the performance of the services listed in the aforementioned purposes and Professional Studios entrusted by us with the handling of our data. The “processing” includes data identifying some individuals upon whom there fall specific burdens and responsibilities.
In this case it states the following:
– The Owner and manager of data processing is Pizzogreco FKK s.r.l., Via Toselli, 05-88841 Isola Capo Rizzuto VAT ref. 02801990793 these data will be processed:
– On paper and by electronic means of any type;
– By authorized persons, constantly identified, properly instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by law;
– With the commitment to keep data readily updated, deleting obsolete, unnecessary or irrelevant data;
- To allow for the most complete possible knowledge of the issue, remember that Articles. 7, 8, 9 of the testo unico expressly protect the rights of the people concerned; we list below art. 7 Privacy Code (Right of access to personal data and other rights):
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a) regarding the source of personal data;
b) regarding the purposes and methods of data processing;
c) regarding the logic applied in case of data processing made with electronic instruments;;
d) regarding the identity of the owner, manager(s) and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) regarding the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may learn about them as appointed representatives within the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when necessary, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in a) and b) above have been carried out, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if they are pertinent for collection purposes;
b)to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code, as listed above, you must make a written request to Pizzogreco FKK s.r.l., Via Toselli, 05-88841 Isola Capo Rizzuto VAT ref. 02801990793 – Tel. +39 0962 791771 – Fax +39 792 249 0962, or email@example.com